Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fun In The Sun - A Sarasota Visit




Audrey is looking for a Manatee!  We missed them this visit--although
others saw them along with a dolphin!!


 Our Shadows in the Water -
 
 
 At Desoto Park with our son!
H a P p Y  26th B i R t H d A y !!
 
 
 Audrey tries out the ocean!
 
 
 ...and Audrey with a Palm
 
 
 
A piece of driftwood that I like - what does it look like to you?
 
Audrey had a fun visit to Horseshoe Cove RV Resort - our very first RV experience!  She has never been a good rider and was NOT a good rider this time.  I drove the whole way, she panted the entire way and mostly sat in my husband's lap!  He was very patient.  She was great while we were there. Lots of fun walks, a trip to the doggie park, a trip to the ocean and a few yummy cookouts.  My husband stayed for a business function and Audrey and I drove back - she was better on the way back; still lots of panting, but better.


No comments:

Post a Comment