Saturday, January 25, 2014

Audrey's Mom and Audrey's Puppy Pictures

Saturday, January 25, 2014
 
After Thursday's chemo, Audrey pretty much has no energy today.  It seems the second and third days after chemo are the ones that she is noticeably more tired.  So far, NOTHING has affected her appetite. 
 
Hunted up some puppy pictures to post.
Audrey's Mom
I thanked her for letting me take
one of her babies.
Unsure - In Hotel Room
Fast Asleep
 



This is how she rode most all
the way home.  I had a nice bed fixed
for her, but she would not have it...
so the trend began.

I had to leave hotel room to get something
out of the car; I put her in the tub
in case she pottied in the room!
She didn't think it was a good idea.


Found some funny shots that I will
post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment